$120 per 60-minute session and $140 for couples and families
Services may be covered in full or in part by your extended health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Does my benefit plan cover Sandra's qualification (MSW) and designation (RSW #08370 )?
I am an approved provider on the Crime Victim Assistance Program (B.C.) roster.
Cash or cheque. or interac transfer
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.